Tuesday, May 29, 2018

30 Days of 30 Pieces of Fun Writing

I'm going to start rather abruptly here. This, from here on, is my fun creative project for the next 30 days. I call it the '30 days of 30 pieces of fun writing'. It recently dawned upon me that I've been angrily proclaiming my 'creativity' for a while now, without really any outputs from me to back up that claim, which kind of misses the point of the angry outbursts. So to support my claim and to make this all fun and not an agenda, I'm taking on this activity to write at least 1 piece of article/poem/blog piece/journaling, whatever the hell you want to call it, every day. Yes, Every. Single. Day. for the next 30 days. Now I know that it's going to be a challenge to pen down something ever single day, even on days when I'm lazy, exhausted, overwhelmed, in crazy-mood-swings mode, or just plain bored. However, that is exactly why I need this, to test if I REALLY crave that creative outflow regularly and if it is truly going to be a part of my daily life.

Ok, so now that I wrote about WHY I'm doing this, let's talk about what do I want to write about. Hmmm. Honestly, I don't know. It might be spontaneous one day and suddenly might have structure for the next few days. It might be an organized form of journaling and possibly even the most interesting conversations from the depths of my subconscious OR the best case scenario could be just pointless, senseless rambling! I call that the best case scenario because senseless rambling would be a true 'offloading' of the clutter in my head and would indeed allow me to vent out this 'burden' of creativity, Finally!

With that I end my ramblings and shall see you soon in my very first post coming up soon! Check out the blog for this and many such posts in the coming 30 days! See ya until then.

No comments: